Monday 16 April 2012

Been a while since I posted, Hasn't it?

So. I am still around, I've just been quiet lately.

I have an injured foot right now (It's a long, nasty little story that I will spare you from reading unless directly asked) so I will have plenty of time to work on new products!

One of the items I plan to roll out this month is something I *think* I invented myself, though I am sure I got the idea from somewhere. Braided glass bead bracelets! I will post pictures as soon as I get a new camera, since my old one up and died on me >.<  (That's an annoyed face for those unfamiliar with smilies)

My neck hurts right now from being bent over my beading all afternoon. I think I may need new glasses again. Ugh. Oh well.

(This may be the last time I blog in the living room, on Monday nights at least, Papa Cam is watching wrestling and it's loud and annoying hahahahahahaha)

Well, the TV channel ust turned over to the hockey game, if the Canucks are playing I just might watch. In the meantime, the cat and I are sitting on the couch being snuggly until I feel like doing some more beadwork.

Next time I will have some more shop information and some new products to announce, including those braided bracelets I talked about!

No comments:

Post a Comment